You can make a deposit using your Nigerian local cards through the Local Card Payments method. These deposits are instant and there are no fees or commissions charged.
|Payment method details|
|Fees / Commission:||No commission|
|Minimum amount per transaction:||₦7000|
|Maximum amount per transaction:||₦1,000,000|
Note: Please refer to your MyFXTM dashboard for the most up-to-date information about deposit limits.
Steps to deposit with the Nigerian Credit and Debit Card Portal
- Log in on My FXTM Dashboard and go to 'My Money' > 'Deposit Funds'
- Select the NGN trading account or wallet to be credited nd enter the amount in Naira.
- Choose the Nigerian Credit and Debit Card Portal by clicking an orange 'Deposit' button next to it.
- Check details and click 'Submit'
- You'll be directed to your payment provider's authorization page. Enter the required information and click the 'Deposit' button.
- Once successfully authorised the deposit will be credited to your selected trading account immediately.
Why the 'Deposit' button is grey and I can not click on it?
To make a payment method available for deposit, ensure that the entered amount meets or exceeds the minimum deposit requirement specified for that payment option.
Once the transaction is completed through your mobile banking application, the funds should appear in your FXTM account within 30 minutes.
I haven't received my deposit and it's been more than 30 minutes.
If you haven't received your funds after 30 minutes, please contact us. You'll need to provide us with a copy of your payment confirmation showing the receiver's bank account details, deposit amount, date, and time.