There are a number of reasons that we wouldn't be able to process your withdrawal request. The main reasons include:
- Insufficient funds on account - You've got open positions and you don't have enough free margin for us to process your withdrawal request at the time of processing, not only when you request the withdrawal. It can take up to 24 business hours for us to process your withdrawal request.
- The initial withdrawal method is not the same as your initial deposit method - For example, if you've made your first deposit using a card and your second deposit using a local payment method, your first withdrawal request would need to be to the card and not the local payment method.
- The withdrawal amount doesn’t cover payment system charges - This means that the withdrawal fee for the payment system is greater than the withdrawal amount that you've requested.
- A third-party transfer request - In the case of a deposit being made to your account from a third party, the refund (withdrawal) will need to be sent to the original source of funds. A third-party deposit can't be withdrawn to your own account.
- Unavailability of a payment system - In the case where the payment method that you've used for making a deposit becomes unavailable, your withdrawal request will be rejected and we'll email you more details on your withdrawal options.
- An expired authorise transaction - For certain local payment methods, you'll be required to 'authorise' the withdrawal transactions within a certain timeframe (such as 24 hours) for us to complete the withdrawal. If you've missed the timeframe given, we'll need to reject your withdrawal request since it can't be processed. You'll then need to create a new withdrawal request and repeat the same authorisation steps.
- Employment history / PEP questionnaire is required - Your withdrawal can be rejected if you didn't reply to our email requesting your employment information and PEP questionnaire. You can read here for more information about why this information is needed.
- By client’s request - We'll reject the withdrawal request upon receiving a client's request. Please note that this can be done only before the withdrawal processing is completed or the fund is sent out.
While the above covers the most common reasons withdrawal requests may be rejected, please check the email sent to you for your specific situation.
If you need any further assistance regarding your withdrawal, please contact us or raise a ticket.