To become a Strategy Manager, you'll need to open an 'Advantage MT4' or 'Advantage Plus MT4' Account.
How to create a Strategy Manager Account
- Navigate to MyFXTM 'Open Live Account' page.
- Select 'Advantage MT4' or 'Advantage Plus MT4' Account and fill out your account information.
- Choose your account currency and leverage.
- Confirm that the option 'Become a Strategy Manager with FXTM Invest' is selected.
- Enter a Strategy Account Name, then set up a password for your account and click 'Open account'.
Note: To be eligible to become a Strategy Manager, the account leverage you choose should not exceed 1:200. Read more about Strategy Manager's requirements.
Can I still activate a Strategy Manager profile if I did not choose 'Become a strategy manager'?
Yes, absolutely. If you haven't ticked the option 'Become a Strategy Manager', you can still activate it later by simply making a minimum deposit to fulfil the strategy manager's requirement.
What is the minimum deposit for a Strategy Manager?
The minimum deposit on a Strategy Manager account depends on the type of Strategy Manager profile you'd like to activate, i.e. 'All Strategy Manager' or 'Top Strategy Manager'.
For All Strategy Manager: 1,000 USD/EUR/GBP
For Top Strategy Manager: 2,000 USD/EUR/GBP