To become an investor with our FXTM Invest program, you need to open an Invest account (not a trading account).
Please follow the steps below to open an Invest Account.
- Log in to your MyFXTM account.
- Select "FXTM Invest" from the left-hand side menu.
- From the 'Become an Investor' section, click 'Open Invest Account' to see the top-ranking Strategy Managers. You can toggle the orange 'Off' button to see all Strategy Manager accounts.
- Once you've selected the Strategy Manager you wish to copy trade, click the 'Invest' button on the Strategy Manager page.
- On the 'Confirm Manager' pop-up, you'll see the minimum required deposit and Profit Share for the selected manager.
- Click 'Open' to confirm opening the Invest Account. You'll see a message confirming the successful opening and receive an email with your account details.
- Your investment account will be activated once you have made a minimum deposit.
How many Invest Accounts am I allowed to open?
Each Invest Account can copy trade from only one Strategy Manager. You're able to open multiple Invest Accounts if you'd like to copy trade from a different Strategy Manager.