A Micro Account is a good option for new traders or those still learning how to trade.
You can start trading on a Micro Account for as little as $10.
A Micro Account doesn't give you access to all our markets, but it does let you trade a few of the main markets, such as Forex, Metals, and Commodities.
Who is a Micro account suitable for?
- Beginners getting familiar with the financial markets for the first time.
- Some more experienced traders also like to use the Micro Account as something similar to an advanced Demo Account, where they can test out trading strategies and theories with real money.
Micro Account Overview:
$/€/£ 10, ₦10,000
Starts from 1.5
Forex, Metals and Commodities
Fixed leverage, 1:30 to 1:1000
|Limit & Stop Level||
|Minimum volume per trade||
0.01 Cent lot
|Maximum volume per trade||
100 Cent lots
Order execution type
Trading Unit and Leverage
- The trading unit on a Micro Account is Cent lot and the account balance is always reflected in cents.
- The Micro Account has fixed leverage, meaning the leverage doesn't reduce with the increment of notional value or the trading volume. The margin requirement will always be based on the fixed account leverage that the trader has chosen when opening the account, regardless of the trading volume.
- The Micro Account operates on instant execution, which implies that if the price moves unfavorably for the client, the order will not go through. You can find more information in our article explaining the difference between execution types.