- What to do if I used a third-party account for a deposit?
- Can I deposit using a joint account?
- How long does it take to credit my account?
- How much is the deposit fee?
- Is there a limitation on how much I can deposit?
FXTM offers a variety of payment methods: cards, e-wallets, bank wire, and local transfers. For more information on accepted payment methods visit our Deposit and Withdrawal page.
Here are some general guidelines that apply to all types of payment:
- We don't allow third-party deposits. The bank account or e-wallet or bank account that you use to send funds to FXTM must be registered in your name.
- We don't accept cash deposits.
- The deposit and withdrawal payment method should be the same.
- Your account status must be 'Approved' for payment verification and withdrawal processing.
Can I deposit using someone else's card or account?
As a regulated broker, we don't accept third-party transfers. If the name of the sender does not match the name in the FXTM account. Please provide your FXTM ID and screenshot proof of the deposit to us.
We will revert the funds back to the source account. For the matching payment method, the processing time for refunds is the same as for withdrawals.
Can I deposit using a joint account?
Once you have made a deposit using a joint account, you will be required to complete or provide the following documents:
- Joint Account Form which will be sent to your email
- Account holders’ identification (ID) documents
- A recent copy of a Bank Statement clearly stating the account holders’ names and account numbers.
- Payment confirmation from the specified account.
How long does it take to credit my account?
If you are ready to start trading, you can use one of the instant deposit methods that we offer.
|Payment method||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit card||Instant||No Fee|
|Crypto Currency||24 hours||No Fee|
|Bank Wire||3 - 5 Business days*||No Fee|
|Local Payment Option||Depends on the Payment method and the Country. You can check on the MyFXTM Dashboard Deposit funds Section|
How much is the deposit fee?
We don't deposit fees. FXTM actually reimburses any fees that can be charged by the payment processor you choose.
However, please keep in mind that in case of no trading activity, or if any form of abuse is found relating to the reimbursement policy, we reserve the right to reclaim any reimbursement fees. If you ask to withdraw your funds after no trading activity, we reserve the right to charge you the equivalent amount of any banking fees incurred, or 3% of the total withdrawal amount.
Is there a limitation on how much I can deposit?
In general, there is no limit to how much you can deposit.
However, each payment method has a minimum and maximum amount per transaction, although the number of transactions you can commit per day is not capped by FXTM.
There are no limits to the cumulative balance of your trading account or internal wallet. If you are making your first deposit, please read more here.
Can I make NGN deposits?
Yes, you can deposit in NGN. However, it's important to keep in mind that when making deposits, you should direct them specifically to the NGN trading account or NGN internal wallet. Also, make sure that the currency you use for both deposit and withdrawal matches the initial deposit currency. This helps to ensure a smooth and hassle-free process for your transactions. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!