At FXTM we strive to provide fast withdrawals and a wide variety of payment options. This means that you can request to withdraw your money at any time, day or night, including on weekends and holidays.
- How do I withdraw my money?
- Is there a withdrawal fee?
- How long will it take to receive my withdrawal?
- Will a conversion rate be applied?
- How much can I withdraw?
- Can I withdraw if I have open positions?
How do I withdraw my money?
- Log in to your MyFXTM Dashboard and navigate to 'My Money' > 'Withdraw funds'.
- Select the payment method and click ‘Withdraw’.
- Select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to withdraw funds from.
- Select currency, amount and fill in all necessary fields then click on 'Confirm'.
- Check details and click ‘Submit’.
Is there a withdrawal fee?
Yes, there is a withdrawal fee, and the amount depends on the method you are using to withdraw. Check the Payment Method section to see what the withdrawal fee is for your method.
How long will it take to receive my withdrawal?
While we make every effort to get your funds to you as soon as possible, the exact time it takes depends on the payment provider as well as the payment method used.
We release funds from FXTM within 24 business hours of your withdrawal request. Your withdrawal request status will change from 'Processing' to 'Funds sent' once they've been processed and released.
- Credit/debit cards: 3 - 10 business days.
- Bank Wire: 3 - 5 business days.
- E-wallet: 1 business day.
- Local method: depends on the country. Please refer to your account manager for more information.
Will a conversion rate be applied?
How much can I withdraw?
In general, you can withdraw up to the full amount available on your account balance if you don't have any open positions when you place the withdrawal request. However, please also pay attention to the withdrawal limit applicable for each payment system or method that you're using for withdrawal.
For example, the minimum withdrawal amount for a card is $5 per transaction, while the maximum is $15,000 per transaction.
If you have open positions, you can withdraw up to the free margin amount only.
Can I withdraw if I have open positions?
You can withdraw at any time, even if you have open positions, provided you're not withdrawing an amount that is required for your trading and 'free margin'. The free margin amount is constantly 'floating' since it reflects the floating profit or loss on your open positions.
Free Margin = Equity - Used Margin
You'll be able to see the free margin on your account in your MT4 / MT5 terminal.
Making a withdrawal will reduce the free margin and margin level on your trading account and this can impact your open positions. If the account margin level falls below Stop Out level (E.g. Stop Out level for Advantage Account is 50%), open positions will begin to close automatically. It's important to have sufficient funds in your account to cover the floating losses in order to maintain these open positions.