If you've forgotten the password you created, you can reset the trading account password.
Follow the steps below to reset your trading account password(s):
- Log in to MyFXTM > My Accounts > Accounts Overview.
- Find the trading account and click on its name to open the details page.
- Next to the 'Trading Account Password' click on 'Change'.
- Click on the 'Click to verify' button and complete the CAPTCHA.
- Click ‘Next’ and enter the PIN sent via email and SMS.
- Create the new password and click ‘Submit’.
Your password should:
- Be at least 8 characters long.
- Consist of both UPPER and lowercase characters.
- Include at least one number.
Is my trading account password the same as MyFXTM password?
You create both passwords yourself. Your MyFXTM password is set when you register an account on the FXTM website. You then choose a separate password for each new trading account you create.