The MetaTrader 4 App is a full-fledged trading platform for both iOS and Android-powered mobile devices. To log in to your MetaTrader 4 apps on your mobile, please follow the steps below:
- Open MetaTrader 4 app and select 'Settings'.
- Tap 'Trade Accounts' and then the '+' icon on the right corner
- Select 'Login to an existing account'
- Enter 'FXTM' and you should see all the FXTM server names.
- Choose the server name relevant to your trading account.
- Enter your login ID and password and tap 'Sign In'.
- You should see your trading account number appearing in 'Settings' section.
- Open MetaTrader 4 and select the hamburger icon on the top left.
- Tap the + icon and select 'Login to an existing account'.
- Type in 'FXTM' and then select the server name related to your trading account.
- Enter your login ID and trading account password.
- You have logged in successfully. The trading account is added to the Accounts tab.