Market Data fees only apply to US stocks available on the MT5 Trading platform.
The Market Data fees are as follows:
- US stocks - USD0.01 per month
Subscribing to Stock Market Data is optional.
Once subscribed, you will be able to see the live pricing for the stock instruments.
How to subscribe to Market Data for US stocks
- Log in to your MT5 terminal
- Under the "Navigator" section, click "Subscription" and then "Market Data"
- The available subscriptions and options will appear in the right-hand window
- Click "Subscribe" for live pricing of the stocks selected
Note: The Market Data fee is deducted from your Trading Account balance and is automatically renewed each month. If you want to cancel your subscription, navigate to the same area and click on the icon to unsubscribe (as shown above)
How do I know if I am accessing real-time price data?
- If you see an arrow in front of the stock symbols, you are viewing level 2 real-time pricing
- If you see a clock icon in front of the stock symbols, you are viewing 15 minutes delayed pricing