Local Mobile Banking is an option to make a deposit if you reside in Ghana, Tanzania or Uganda. We support the following Telco:
|Tanzania||Tigo, Vodacom M-Pesa, Airtel|
|Uganda||MTN or Airtel|
Steps to make a deposit in Ghana, Tanzania or Uganda using mobile banking
- Log in to your MyFXTM account.
- From the left-hand menu navigate to 'My Money' > 'Deposit funds' > 'Local Mobile Banking'.
- Select the trading account number for the deposit and enter the amount you'd like to transfer in local currency. The system will automatically calculate the amount in account currency you'll receive.
- Enter your phone number with a country code and specify your mobile provider from the drop-down list.
- Check details and click 'Submit'.
- You will receive a push notification on your mobile. Enter your mobile PIN.