- What does my referral link look like?
- I have a client who didn't register through my link. What can I do?
- What is an IB ID/Partner ID?
- Can I refer clients from any country?
What does my referral link look like?
Your IB referral link will look like this: https://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=49XXXXX. You can find it in your Partners Panel. Once you log in, please click on 'Tools' and then select 'Referral links'.
I have a client who didn't register through my link. What can I do?
The client can directly request assignment to your IB account via their MyFXTM profile. Please have them follow the steps below:
- Click on the MyFXTM dashboard left-hand menu and navigate to 'My Profile' > 'User Profile'.
- Under 'Other Details' > 'Partner ID' click 'Change'.
- The client can enter your partner ID as given in your referral link (49XXXXX) and choose the reason for assignment of account to a partner.
What is an IB ID/Partner ID?
When you register to become one of our partners, you'll automatically receive your own Partner ID; this is a 7-digit number beginning with 49XXXXXX. This unique number will automatically be prefixed into the registration of any clients you refer to us using your Partner Link and it will be coded into any web banners you use from the Partner’s dashboard.
Can I refer clients from any country?
Referred clients must reside in regions where we're able to provide services. Exinity Limited doesn't provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, New Zealand, Japan, Canada, Haiti, Iran, Suriname, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, the Occupied Area of Cyprus, Quebec, Iraq, Syria and Cuba.